Android and iOS Engineer
We are looking for a technologists that demonstrates enthusiasm, creativity in problem solving and thinks about developing a product for scale. The ideal candidate should have a passion for development and technology, attention to detail, and ability to think outside of the box. He/She needs to be a team player as they will be joining an international team.
- Continue to design and build the next-generation jobs platform for mobile (iOS and Android), including backend development.
- Build new / modify existing user interfaces based on UI / UX designs.
- Write test cases: testing application for robustness, usability and general product reliability.
- Optimize application and fix bugs
- Develop, Unit Test, Private Beta Test and Submit/Deploy the application to AWS, App Store and Play Store (Majority of deployment is already automated)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new available technologies to maximize product development efficiency
- 3+ years developing reliable applications for mobile (iOS and Android) – please be prepared to show your work.
- Sound knowledge of RESTful and HTTP services best practices
- 2+ years database technologies SQL and NoSQL
- Fundamentals of networking and security
- 2+ years of hands-on experience architecting and administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) solutions with EC2, RDS, S3, Route 53, and Cloudfront
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
Nice to have skills:
- Technical team leadership experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Understanding of data management
Technologies / Languages currently used:
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Backend: Python and GO
- iOS – native (Swift)
- Android – native (Java)
- DevOps – deployment to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we offer:
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages learning, sharing and pushing the boundaries
- A strong, performance based bonus scheme and potential for equity
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or fill in the form below with the subject “Full Stack Software Engineer”. Relevant applicants will be contacted.